Monday, May 25, 2015

Pops of Pink

It seems almost silly posting this outfit considering I've been wearing nothing but comfy clothes and flats lately. I did however wear this outfit for a girls night, and it so felt good to wear heels again! Im loving this pink tunic from Jess Lea Boutique and that it can easily be thrown on with leggings for a more relaxed look. Oh, and In case you were wondering, yes I chopped my hair! Its still taking some getting used to, but I'm loving how easy it is to do. Happy Monday!

Don't forget to check out my picks from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale here!
 photo IMG_6030_zpshcvzbnva.jpg





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

10 comments

  1. Your hair looks great! Always nice to cut it for Summer, I ahve been tempted to get mine cut too. Love the pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its taking some getting used to but I love it. I think. ;)

      Delete
  2. That top is so darling! Especially loving how you stacked those bracelets!!

    xx Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Im loving these bracelets so much. :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Loving this jeans and the shoes so much! The colors are amazing x So beautiful look! You can check out my new blog post talking about my top summer accessories and featuring a new jewelry brand. Have a lovely day dear!

    xx Mary

    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love girls night. You can always count on it for a reason to get dressed up. Love your pink! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. That meant a lot!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink tunic and the matching shoes :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely!
    I like your hair both ways. I think it looks very pretty shorter! I really enjoy seeing how people style their white jeans and I have a love for pink, so this looks so bright and springy!

    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jessxx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig