Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Mothers Day featuring Maggy London and Rack Room Shoes

Today I am honored to be collaborating Maggy London and Rack Room Shoes for a special Mothers day post. With this wonderful holiday right around the corner, Ive thought a lot about my mother and mother in law and the influence they have made in my life. My mom was a single mom from the time I was 14. She worked full time to provide for us, (all 5 of us) and still managed to attend every soccer ball game, science fair, parent teacher conference, recital, you name it. She has and always will be there for me, and if I'm half the mom she is- I know I'm doing something right. 

My Mother in law has been through more than any one person should ever have to go through in their entire life. Despite it all, she is the most happy and optimistic woman I have ever met. She has taught me to always see the glass half full, to count my blessings, and to always see the best in others and in myself. 

In the end, material things don't matter. You're only as happy as your heart is full- and boy is my heart full. I have one amazing family, and am so blessed to be a mom to my two rambunctious little boys. I am grateful every day for the mothers in my life, and for helping me be the best mom I can be to my children. Happy early Mothers Day to all of you moms out there! May it be as beautiful and wonderful as you are.

XOXO



Dress: c/o Maggy Londonsimilar style | Blazer: old, similar style | Heels: JustFab | Bracelets: c/o Rocksbox use code bethanyxoxo2 for you first month FREE | Necklace: c/o Itchelita Jewelry 

Boys Outfits: Tops: Carters & Gap | Shorts: Carters | Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

7 comments

  1. I love all of the color in this post! Such as pretty post and love seeing the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those shoes are AMAZING! Love the colors and your story that you shared in this post. Nice to meet you Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous and I love your shoes! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress- love your pink shoes and bracelet too!
    This Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful. That floral maxi skirt is stellar!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is amazing.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig