Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Shopbop Friends and Family Sale

It's that time of year again! Shopbop is having their friends and family sale, and for the next two days you can save 25% off your purchase! This is HUGE because a lot of these brands hardly ever go on sale, so I always pick up my wish list items during this sale. Use code INTHEFAM25 at checkout, and save big on your favorite items. Oh, and since there are so many to chose from, I've shared my favorites below. :) Happy Shopping! 

XOXO

1: plaidfringe | drape jacket | 2: watches | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 9: Dress, skirt | 10: Blank Denim | 11: Bootiesheels

Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely items! I love all the plaid.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look!! SO pretty!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig