Monday, October 26, 2015

Olive Green Skirt

I have to admit, I've been loving this button up skirt trend lately. The hard part was that I was never able to find any I liked that were a longer length. I found this gorgeous skirt on sale and had to have it! I paired it with a simple striped blouse and fall accessories. Speaking of fall, I just cannot get over how beautiful it is here in New Jersey. There are so many huge fully grown trees here, they seem to engulf the streets and the colors are absolutely beautiful. I thought Utah was beautiful in the fall, but its got nothing on New Jersey! :) I hope you all have a great Monday! XOXO

Don't forget to enter the $500 Nordstrom Giveaway HERE!!





Share:

12 comments

  1. I love love love your skirt. You look so pretty!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice suede skirt, in this shape is very original!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are so perfect for fall. I am loving button front skirts lately. ♡♡

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous. I love that skirt and shirt combo and I have been obsessing over that clutch!
    -Beth
    http://bandgsparrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a classic fall look! I love, love that skirt on you!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with this look! Your skirt is amazing, I love the color and how you paired it with stripes.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stripes look so good on you!!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with this outfit! So happy I found your blog!!!!!!!

    Jessica
    www.wedressalright.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig