Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Comfy Cozy

One thing I absolutely love about the fall,  is pulling out my favorite comfy cardigans. In my opinion, they are a fall and winter necessity. This cardigan in particular is one of my favorites. I love that its long, and feels like I'm wearing an adult size blanket wrapped around me all day. I kept this casual outfit simple and paired it with my favorite booties and fringe bag. You can grab your favorite fall items from Lillie Avenue for an extra 15% off with code 15FALL at checkout! Make sure to check out their other new arrivals, remember Christmas will be here before you know it! Happy Wednesday! XOXO

Cardigan: c/o Lillie Avenue |  Blouse | Denim | Booties ON SALE | Fringe Bag: c/o Windsor | Necklace: c/o Bip & Bop | Sunglasses

Share:

17 comments

  1. Love this look!! Your sweater is so pretty!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love long and cozy cardigans. They are especially perfect for those days when all you want to do is curl up with a book by the fire!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee the pastel sweater! Comfy and cozy is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous and cozy cardigan! Love that bag too!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fall look, I love the pattern on your sweater!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love that cardigan!!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this looks! Fall classic! Ps your hair is gorgeous! I'm having mad hair envy over here! Haha :)

    Carly www.frecklesandcheeks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cardigan! You look so cute in this outfit! That fringe bag and booties are adorable! <3

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig