Friday, October 30, 2015

The Perfect Fit Featuring New York & Company

I don't know about you, but finding the right pair of jeans with the perfect fit is hard work! After two kids; my body just is not the same as it used to be, and I need a pair thats comfortable enough to chase my kiddos around in all day or dress up for date night. That is why I have fallen in love with Jennifer Hudsons new Soho Denim Collection. They are high waisted which I personally love, and the material is forgiving so I don't feel like I'm trying to squeeze myself in to stiff denim. I also love that they are designed for all body shapes, but still look fashionable and classy with different washes and zipper closures. So, if you are like me and want the perfect fit denim, look no further! I promise you won't regret it! Oh, and did I mention they are 50% OFF? Grab yours now before the sale ends!

This collaboration was supported by Shopping Links, all ideas and opinions expressed are my own.


Sweater | Denim c/o New York and Company (size down, I'm wearing a size 0 and they still had some give. ) | Heels  also come in red| Clutch 

Share:

21 comments

  1. Love the plaid shoes super cute and the sweater looks so comfy!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fall outfit! And the background is simply gorgeous!

    Emma Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jeans look great on you! That sweater color is so pretty with your hair and lip color.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Means a lot coming from you! (:

      Delete
  4. Love that sweater!! Such a pretty color! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you stop being the cutest human ever!!? Love this entire look!!
    -Carolanna,
    www.girlmeetsbrave.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so FALL! shoes, denim, sweater?! LOVE!

    Jessica
    www.wedressalright.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit!! You looks so beautiful!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice look! Great sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Love love the sweater, and those shoes THO!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous girl! i love New York & Co!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute casual outfit! You look great in those jeans! :)

    And I love those plaid heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jeans look amazing on you! I looove this burgundy sweater too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig