Monday, March 21, 2016

Eva Mendes Spring Lace Sheath Dress

Yay! Its finally spring! The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and the the coats and boots are being put away until next year. Seems like every year around this time I'm always looking for the perfect lace dresses. Im such a sucker for lace, especially in the springtime. This gorgeous number from the new Eva Mendes Spring Collection from NY&CO is one of my favorites. When I pulled it out to show my mother in law, she kept saying how much she loved the color. Not a deep red, but a bright red with a slight orange tone to it; making it the perfect spring color that easily transitions to summer! I paired it with simple nude pumps, because there really is no competing with the beauty of this simple lace dress. Its a spring wardrobe staple in my book, and the fit and length are perfection.  Want to hear a funny story? After we took these photos I had to run to the grocery store to grab a few things for my sons birthday party, I didn't have time to change so I switched out my shoes for some simple flats and got at least ten compliments on my dress. So, there you have it folks. Im not the only one who loves it. :) Make sure to check out the whole line, because I'm also in love with this off the shoulder dress (perfect for a beach getaway) and this darling lace dress (perfect for spring).

I hope you all have a fantastic Monday, and stay tuned for another spring post coming up on Wednesday! 

XOXO




Dress: c/o NY&CO | Heels | Bracelets c/o Julie Vos Bangles, ring |  Three Stone Ring  & Earrings c.o Kendra Scott

Thank you NY&CO for allowing me to chose one of my favorite dresses from the new Eva Mendes Spring Collection, and for sponsoring todays post through Shopping Links. As always, all opinions are my own. 





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

9 comments

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I love the pop of color paired with the delicate fabric.
    Http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous and I really love the color!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks amazing on you, especially that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress, you look absolutely stunning...and amazing photos!

    Emma xxx
    http://style-splash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress!
    Love,
    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stellar post! You look fantastic, such a gorgeous lace dress - especially for spring!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE lace! When I was pregnant all I wanted was a lace dress. A great classy lace dress can be harder to find than I thought! Love this one though!!!

    Amanda
    carefreeblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig