Friday, March 4, 2016

NYFW Day 5 || Feather Trim Dress


On the last day of NYFW I checked out of our hotel at The Gregory and was ready to take on a full day of snow in a big puffer coat! After our first show however, I felt way underdressed (although weather appropriate) and decided I should end the week with a bang and put on my favorite feather trim dress from Shosanna, and the perfect sequin tweed coat to pair with it.  The detailing of both items was love at first sight. The jewel detailing and feather trim of this dress gave it a classy yet flirty look which I loved. We had the opportunity to view Shosannas new spring/summer lines and let me tell you, they have some absolutely adorable dresses coming out that you are all sure to fall in love with. It was freezing on the last day of fashion week, so I wore over the knee boots to cover up a little more, and my coat kept me extra cozy. Did I mention this gorgeous coat is ON SALE? That's right, and not just a little on sale, I'm talking HUGE savings! They're selling out pretty quickly, so I would definitely suggest ordering now if you want to get the deal. 

That day we attended the Lela Rose show, which id have to say was likely my favorite show of the entire week. Not only was the clothing phenomenal, but the shoes were to die for as well. This year she used a lot of sequin detailing and when it shimmered in the lights, its gave me all the good feels. Lets just say I wanted every single thing that came down that runway!

Kate Spade Coat also on sale here | Dress: c/o Shosanna  also found here | Boots similar here | Bag | Sunglasses: c/o Ditto's (use code KISSMEDARLING to receive your first month subscription FREE!) | Gloves

One of my favorites from the Lela Rose show

Viewing the new lines at Shosanna








 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

5 comments

  1. Love these boots!

    Love,
    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great piece! I loved following along on your exciting week!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so chic and classic :) Love it!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig