Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring Transition Pieces and the perfect Blush Pink Tench Coat

When it comes to spring transition, it can easily become frustrating trying to find the right clothing to wear. Especially here in NJ, the weather fluctuates so much this time of year I'm not sure if I should retire my winter wardrobe or keep it out just in case theres another random snow storm. My solution to this problem is finding clothing the screams "spring," but will also keep me warm if needs be. These adorable leopard booties are some of my favorites and are great boot for weather like this. I paired them with a blush pink trench coat that is light enough to wear in 75 degree weather, but warm enough for those chilly mornings taking the kids to school. It makes the perfect spring trench coat, and you'll be sure to see it on repeat here the next few weeks. Also, if you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my recent post about this spring sweater. It is so comfy I could take a nap in it! The material is heavenly soft, and its just slouchy enough to give it a relaxed look and still covers the butt (which I personally like). 

What are your must have spring pieces you have on repeat? Im always on the hunt for the good stuff, so let me know in the comments below! Hope you all have a fabulous week!

XOXO 


Trench also found here | Sweater (obsessed) | Denim: c/o Windsor | Booties: c/o Yosi Samra also sold here | Hat: similar loving these spring hats | Crossbody: Nasty Gal | Jewelry: (double ring and earrings) c/o Kendra Scott (Bracelets and single ring) c/o Julie Vos | Necklace c/o Shop Prima Donna ON SALE

 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

5 comments

  1. What a gorgeous look! I love the Kendra Scott set - the colors are so beautiful! The pop of leopard is a gorgeous touch, as well! I'm SO picky about ankle boots, but I've finally found a handful to rotate that I love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look so much! And I feel like we have the same issue in Utah with fluctuating weather. One day I am in sandals and the next I'm back in my boots. You look flawless though as always!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pale trench and your rose gold jewelry. Those rings are so pretty!

    Lifestyle by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your accessories are so on point!! Gorgeous!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit! You look stunning! :)
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig