Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Staying Fresh with Dove



I am thrilled to be partnering with Dove today to share a little behind the scenes of my life with two kids, and how I stay fresh with the new Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant. With both my boys in school now, and my schedule becoming more and more demanding; I'm finding myself needing to prepare for things on the go. I used to bring my purse everywhere, and now I'm sticking to backpacks and sneakers. I fill it up with the necessities including water, a light snack for the kids, hand sanitizer, and of course Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant. At first I was a little hesitant to try a dry spray antiperspirant, but to my delight it came on clear and dry and keeps me odor free all day long. My personal favorites are the Original Clean and Chamomile scent , they smell devine! 

I took the boys to their class field trip today, and was so relieved I brought one along. I had forgotten to use deodorant, and was wearing a large sweater in 80 degree weather. Note to self, check the weather before leaving the house! (In my defense, it was in the 30's last year around this time.) I was running around sweating profusely, and made a quick trip to the bathroom to freshen up. For the rest of the day I felt dry and smelt fresh and clean. As a mom, I find it very important to have a deodorant that works all day long. Because lets be honest, when your juggling school pick up and drop off, class field trips and soccer games, you don't really don't have time to freshen up every few hours. I need something that will last from morning, until bedtime and beyond. 

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant is the latest beauty trend you don’t want to be the last to try!  It goes on instantly dry with no visible residue while providing 48 hours of odor and wetness protection and Dove ¼ moisturizers for softer, smoother underarms. Go to Dove.com/trydry to learn more. #TryDry



This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #instantlytrending #DovePartner #TryDry http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

5 comments

  1. I've been hearing so much about these - I need to try them!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! I've been so anxious to try! Thanks for sharing.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried this deodorant before and really like it! The smell is super good.

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! I need to try this.
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what they smell like! Need to check them out.
    Love,
    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig