Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Break Ready with Nads



It's Spring Break time, and that means its time to bust out the shorts, dresses, and sandals for some fun in the sun! Today was my boys last day of School before the break, so my husband and I are looking at some fun last minute trips. I've been shopping for swimsuits and sandals, and suddenly thought, "oh shoot, I need to get waxed!"  I don't know about you, but my legs always need a little extra help after a long winter. Going to the salon for a wax is always a little tricky with two kids, which is why these new Nads exfoliating body wax strips have been my saving grace.They smell like heaven, and work like magic. Plus, they save me the hassle and time I would have spent going to the salon, and not to mention the money I save as well! The perfect wax right at home, sounds good to me!
Nads is the worlds first exfoliating wax strips that utilizes a 2-n-1 method to remove unwanted hair, and pesky ingrown hair from occurring. Make sure to stop by your local Target, to get yourself some Nad's wax strips! You won't be disappointed. 




Thank you Nads for gifting me these amazing wax strips, and for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own.

XOXO




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

3 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig