Friday, April 1, 2016

Fab Finds Friday outfit for under $100!

Since the time I started this blog, my style and taste has changed. I think as i've grown, so has my blog and I want to stay true to who I am and what I would wear on a regular basis. I obviously don't post a lot of items from F21 anymore, and like things that are quality vs. quantity.  However, I do understand that a lot of my readers probably liked that I didn't post things that were expensive, and a lot of the time even under $30. So, I've decided to dedicate one Friday a month with an outfit under $100! Now obviously I am not including accessories in the total of this outfit, because I know everyone has different taste and accessories are pretty personal from person to person. Todays outfit is all about SPRING and everything I'm wearing (minus accessories) is major ON SALE! This gingham peplum comes in two colors and is perfect for layering, or by itself in the summer. Plus, gingham print gets me EVERY time! 

TOTAL COST
Gingham Print Peplum (on sale) $16
Cardigan (on sale) $9
white denim with discount code $45.40
Wedges: (similar) $28
=
$98.40


Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! 

XOXO


Cardigan | Peplum (ON SALE!!!) | Denim | Wedges (on sale) similar here or here  | Crossbody c/o Sole Society | Necklace: c/o Traci Lynn Jewelry | Bracelets: c/o Traci Lynn Jewelry

Boys Spring Outfits: Shirts (on sale) | T-shirts (on sale) | Pants (on sale) | Shoes (on sale)








 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Simple and chic, the peplum is beautiful.
    Regards from http://inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top and your wedges! You always look so pretty! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty outfit! I love that gingham peplum top with the white skinnies and colorful cardigan.

    XO, Jaime | RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig