Thursday, April 14, 2016

NY&CO Soho Collection Denim Overalls for the win!

As a mom, finding the perfect outfit thats stylish while also functional can be tricky. I tend to gravitate towards dresses and heels because I love them so much, but lets be honest; they are just not functional when I am constantly chasing around two kiddos. I had always loved overalls and thought they'd be perfect for days out with my kids. Unfortunately, I thought my pear shape body would not look good in them. That was until I tried on these darling denim overalls from the new Soho Collection at New York and Company. They are so comfy and look great dressed up with heels, or down with your favorite sneakers. They were the perfect addition to my wardrobe I will be sure to wear time and time again. I hope you love them as much as I do. Here's to finally finding a wardrobe staple I can always look stylish in, but still get things done. Hope you all are enjoying your week!

XOXO


Denim Overalls c/o NY & Company | White tee | Sneakers | Checkered button up Backpack c/o MZ Wallace also found  here

Thank you NY&CO for allowing me to choose these darling overalls to style from the new Soho Collection, and for sponsoring todays post through Shopping Links. As always, all opinions are my own. 


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

7 comments

  1. You are rocking those overalls love them!!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look, I am loving the overalls!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is too cute!! I wore overalls on my blog earlier this week and I can't wait to restyle them differently - they're so versatile!

    xoxo, Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, these are NY&Co?! So adorable! Love this casual outfit!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such gorgeous overalls. You look amazing from head to toe!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously the cutest!

    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for the perfect denim overalls! Yours look amazing!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig