Monday, April 4, 2016

Gingham Blouse and a White Button Down Skirt


In case you couldn't tell already, I'm a sucker for gingham print and blush pink lately. This spring outfit has me giddy for warmer weather, and days out spending time with my family enjoying the sunshine.  This button down white skirt is perfect for just that. Soft, flowy, and oh so adorable. Dress it up with heels, or with your favorite sandals; the possibilities are endless. 

You can grab this gingham print blouse on sale, and might I just say, its the perfect color! 

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Happy Monday!

XOXO




Blouse: here or here | Skirt: c/o Wayf also found here | Heels (similar) | Crossbody also found here | Fedora | Jewelry: c/o Julie Vos








 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png

Share:

4 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig