Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Shopbop Friends and Family Sale

Its one of my favorite sales of the year, and the savings are HUGE!!! Obviously right now I am thinking all things vacation, because we are going on a vacation soon, and its about time I started looking for things to wear! Ive already purchased a couple Mara Hoffman one piece swimsuits (because they are obviously just too adorable for words), and a new beach bag. You can shop all of my favorites here, or head over to Shopbop to look at the entire sale. There are so many cute things on sale, I think ill get a headache if I look any longer. Talk about the best headache you can get! ;) 

Hope you all are enjoying your week, and Happy Shopping!

XOXO




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love those cute one pieces! I am always trying to find ones that are flattering and this sale is amazing! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig