Friday, April 8, 2016

Eliza J Pink Gingham Spring Dress

My husband and I were at the park getting photos of a couple outfits, and found this hidden treasure of a garden covered in the most beautiful spring blooms. I had gone to change outfits, and when I came back I couldn't find my husband or kids. I had accidentally left my phone in the car, and was wandering all around trying to find them with no luck; until I saw this little brick road that took me right to this place. At the end of the road I saw my kids jumping and playing with their dad, and the most gorgeous trees covered in fresh blooms engulfed around them. It was picture perfect, and I couldn't believe my eyes. If you look closely you can see that the ground was covered in fallen flower petals, giving it the most romantic feel. It was love at first sight, and the perfect place to spend the evening with my boys.

This gingham dress was the perfect ensemble for the occasion, and I can't wait to wear it again. I just want to throw it on and have a picnic while drinking lemonade or something! I mean, is it not the perfect spring/summer dress? I paired it with some simple nude lace up flats, and a blush pink tote. This dress is so beautiful on its own, I wanted to keep my accessories simple so the dress did all of the talking. I hope you all love it as much as I do.

Happy Friday everyone!

XOXO


Boys Spring Outfits 



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

9 comments

  1. Your gingham dress is so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress! I love the simple design and the soft, pink hue.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously look stunning! I love your cute flats and I can't get over how gorgeous this location is! Way to go to your hubby for finding it. :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink gingham is so perfect! What a perfect outfit for the setting as well - and the story is very Alice in Wonderland romantic. All in all, a wonderful post :)\


    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!And what a beautiful place, it reminds me of the secret garden. Beautiful photos too and love the dress.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://www.madforfashionforless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable are you and your family!! This place is gorgeous!! Loving this dress a lot!!

    Meghan | www.beyondbasicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit screams spring! That dress is so pretty and so is where you are. Lovely!

    http://classicsidewalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is the cutest! So springy. And your hair looks lovely!! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig