Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Mothers Day Outfit with NY&CO


Mothers Day this year was different than the years before. Now that we are across the country from our closest friends and family, we celebrated with just our little immediate family. In all honestly, it was probably my favorite yet. Being able to spend quality time with my family is all the mothers day gift I need. I wore this pink number to dinner with my husband as an early Mothers Day treat. If you hadn't noticed from my instagram, I am majorly crushing on pinks lately. So, as you can imagine; this darling pink lace top from New York & Company was a no brainer for me. I knew I had to have it the second I laid my eyes on it. Paired with their darling pink crossbody and my favorite fringe heels, it was feminine meets spunky (which is just the way I like it)! Make sure to check out their new arrivals, you are sure to love their spring and summer collections. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.

I hope you all are enjoying your week, stay tuned for a huge sale announcement coming tomorrow! :)

XOXO


Lace Top c/o New York and Company | White Denim | Fringe Heels (similar) | Pink Crossbody c/o New York and Company | Jewelry c/o Julie Vos

Thank you NY&CO for allowing me to chose this darling blouse and bag for Mothers Day, and for sponsoring todays post through Shopping Links. As always, all opinions are my own. 



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this top and your cute shoes! You look gorgeous. :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://www.madforfashionforless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig