Monday, May 23, 2016

A Stripe Shirtdress

You guys, I've been slacking at blogging! Its been a busy few weeks with field trips, class graduations, etc and i've been busy non stop. I thought id get back to he grind and start it off with this darling stripe shirt dress and lace up wedges. I mean, how perfect is this dress for spring/summer? 
Wear it with these darling lace up wedges, your favorite sneakers and a baseball cap, or wrap a jean jacket around your waste for a casual look. The possibilities are endless! I hope you all love it as much as I do!

Stay tuned for an instagram roundup + the best sales of the season coming SOON!

Happy Monday Ya'll!

XOXO








 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love this dress and your cute shoes! You look amazing as always. :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit- the dress, bag and wedges! Such a great combo! I think this would look darling with a baseball cap and sneakers too.
    XO, Tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig