Sunday, May 15, 2016

The perfect Black Lace Midi Dress

Happy Monday everyone! I thought id kick off the week with this darling black lace midi dress from Chicwish. The crochet detailing is just too adorable, and I love that its the perfect length. I finally had an excuse to wear these Kate Spade bow heels, and they paired perfectly together giving the whole look a feminine yet chic appeal. Instead of going with the traditional black bag, I decided to wear this gorgeous GiGi New York satchel that tied in with my heels. This is the perfect look for a wedding, church, you name it. It also comes in white, and I cant decide which I like better. 

Now that the week is off to a good start (I mean come on, you have to admit this dress is pretty cute) what are your plans! Are you working, going on a vacation, going to any weddings or bridal showers? If so, what is your current go to outfit?! leave it in the comments below.

Hope you all have a great week!

XOXO



Dress: c/o Chicwish | Kate Spade Bow Heels  c/o| Bag: c/o GiGi New York |  Earrings: c/o Kendra Scott | Bracelets/ring: c/o Julie Vos



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

10 comments

  1. wow,what a lovely dress and bag.you look awesome.
    http://digitizingzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! When I click on the link, it looks as though the solid piece underneath is much shorter? Did you alter this yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa!!

      Im actually just wearing a simple black slip underneath. You couldnt even tell it was a slip and not apart of the dress. :) Hope this helps!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. This dress looks like a Kate Spade or even Self Portrait! Absolutely stunning Bethany!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love this dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful dress!
    Love,
    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning look! The black dress is beautiful on you, I love to wear printed midi dress of natural materials and my mom says its suits on me well. Stylewe will give wide range of fashion styles with different types of choices for you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig