Friday, May 6, 2016

Lace Midi Dress Restock Alert!

Remember this darling lace midi dress I posted on my instagram a few times. Well, I'm glad to say its finally back in stock!!! I've gotten so many messages and emails about this beauty and felt guilty it was no longer in stock. Well, I can finally stay it is available in all sizes (but won't last long) so hurry and grab yours before they sell out AGAIN! It makes the perfect spring dress that transitions perfectly into summer. Also, can we just talk about the lace crochet detailing and how flattering it is? This is a dress you will want to wear time and time again, I guarantee it! Plus, the price is pretty great too. 

On another note, my family and I are seriously thinking about building an ark with this non stop rain we've been having. So, if you're wondering why I've been a little MIA on here lately, that would be why. I have so much coming and only two sunny days next week to photograph them all. Lets hope I can squeeze them all in with my busy schedule with two kids. Yikes! Hope you all have had a wonderful week. TGIF!!!

XOXO




Now for a list of the best Mothers Day sales going on this weekend!

J Crew Factory 20% off three or more items with code THISISNICE

Anthropologie 20% off with code XOXO

Ann Taylor 40% off select style

Nordstrom Triple Points Event

Forever 21 30-75% off

Lord and Taylor 20% off with code FASHION

Saks Fifith Avenue 40% select styles

Macys Extra 20% off plus FREE shipping at $25

 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

5 comments

  1. This dress is gorgeous, thanks for the restock alert! Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day weekend Bethany!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the dress info. How does the dress fit? Is the fitting true to asos's sizing? Their sidings can be crazy occasionally. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! This dress is amazing!

    xo Lauren
    http://www.earthtostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is a beauty! I need to look it up!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig