Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Summer and Vacation Wish List


I can't believe its already almost Memorial Day! My family and I are headed on a little vacation, and I cannot wait for warmer temps and sand between my toes. I put together this summer wish list and want almost everything on it. I mean how adorable are these embroidered detailed dresses? Also, can you tell I'm loving funky fun sandals this season? Im all about the fringe and pom poms! I hope you all are having a fabulous week! Happy Hump Day!

XOXO
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

3 comments

  1. All those sandals are adorable! I especially like the first multi-colour one with the tassels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! These sandals are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfits, they are all so colorful and pretty!

    xoxo
    http://moonstonemagic.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig