Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Day 3 NYFW Fall Stripe Jumpsuit




There is just something I love so much about a good jumpsuit. I know they are not for everyone, but I love how comfortable they are and hug in all the right places. Plus, it makes choosing an outfit that much easier when all I have to do is throw it on, and add some simple nude heels and jewelry. This striped jumpsuit is perfect for fall; with the rust and navy stripes throughout.  It had me at first sight.




Also, can we just talk about how fast September is flying by? Its almost October you guys, and its my favorite month of the entire year!! I am so ready for the season of all things pumpkin! Bring on the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, hot chocolate, hay rides, and corn mazes.  

I hope you all enjoyed todays post. Thanks for stopping by. 





Jumpsuit and here | Nude Heels (ON SALE) | Chanel Crossbody c/o Trendlee Use code KISSMEDARLING for 5% off | Arrow Bracelets c/o Bronzallure | Sunglasses Use code KISSMEDARLING for your first month subscription FREE

Share:

2 comments

  1. That jumpsuit looks incredible on you!!! I could never pull one off, but I love the idea of it! It's so hard for me to find flattering pants, which is why I reach for dresses ALL THE TIME!!

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS AWESOME! I like your style very much))))
    cool glasses)

    http://mycustomessaywriters.org/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig