Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Best Labor Day Sales!




Happy Labor Day weekend! Man, this summer has flown by! Now I don't have to feel bad for buying everything pumpkin spice, and trying on fall clothes. This time of year is my absolute favorite. With my kids starting school soon, I'm taking advantage of this weekend to buy them a few more last minute items for back to school, as well as some fall favorites for my husband and I.




This outfit is almost 100% on sale! My white crochet detail bell sleeve top is on sale for under $20, my black ripped skinny jeans are 34% off and only $45, and a similar version to my black lace up flats are on sale for 45% off and only $77.37! Not to mention, my Henri Bendel street tote is also on sale for an extra $125 off! 

See below for the full list of the BEST LABOR DAY SALES that you will be sure to love. Your wallet will thank me too. ;) 



Labor Day Sales
The Loft 50% off
ModCloth sale up to 50% off!
Ann Taylor Extra 50% off Sale
Gap Extra 40% off
Old Navy 50% off all jeans, dresses, and tees
GiGi New York Extra 15% off everything + free personalization and shipping
Macys Extra 20% off!
ShopBop Hundreds of items added to sale
J. Crew 30% off $200 and 25% off $125
J.Crew Factory 50% off everything
Nordstrom HUNDREDS of items added to sale!




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

4 comments

  1. your top is really pretty.thanks for the heads up on the sales.
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The white top is perfecttttttt! Such a babe!
    xo, tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit you look stunning.

    New blog post
    Adventures in Lake Louise & Snake Mythlogy
    http://artadorned.com/2016/09/adventures-in-lake-louise-snake-jewelry-lore/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The top is so gorgeous. I really love the bell sleeves. It's such a cute "bohemian" feel for the fall.
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig