Friday, September 30, 2016

Childrens Fall Clothes with Janie and Jack

The days are getting shorter, and it seems as though overnight the temperatures in New Jersey have dropped. We spent the day at Princeton University, and I found myself throwing on more and more layers as the day went on.We walked around and enjoyed the beautiful fall scenery, and stopped by the cutest coffee shop with the best hot cocoa we'd ever had. These darling clothes from Janie and Jack were the perfect outfits for my boys for our exciting day out exploring the area. I am all about layering this time of year, so of course I took full advantage of the weather by dressing my boys in button ups and sweaters. I mean, it just doesn't get cuter than that. Am I right? Janie and Jack is a high end clothing retailer for kids, and its one of my favorite places to shop for my boys. Their items are great quality, and oh my goodness; so adorable!! If you haven't checked out their girls section, you should. I about died when I saw their adorable little dresses for fall. Major baby girl hungry after seeing those! What are your favorite things to dress your kids in for fall? Leave a comment below.


Happy Friday, XOXO!

Boys Outfits:
Sweaters: c/o Janie and Jack | Button Ups: c/o Janie and Jack | Vests: c/o Janie and Jack | Corduroy Pants: c/o Janie and Jack | Shoes: c/o Janie and Jack

Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh so cute ! Love the boys and the clothes look great, maybe because they are my greats !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig