Sunday, September 18, 2016

NYFW Day 5




Why hello there friends! Man, it seems like ages since I've posted anything. New York Fashion Week had me so busy, and I'm still playing catch up on emails and photos. I have to admit, I am so glad to be home with my family. Sometimes this job can be a bit mentally and emotionally draining, so the second I saw my boys I felt a sigh of relief.




This gorgeous lace detail dress was one of my favorites from the week, so therefore I'm posting it totally out of order! haha. I wore this the evening of the Byron Lars presentation and Liketoknow.it party. I love the intricate details and that it hugs in all the right places. If you didn't notice, I did use a nude shade tee underneath the top portion of the dress because it was completely see through. However, if you are not worried about that; it is absolutely adorable without it and has a nude liner that covers all of the important stuff. ;) You can see close up images without the shade tee here. I found this beauty on sale  for a HUGE discount. Its the perfect black dress for a fancy event, dinner party, wedding, you name it. I am so in love! 

Because this dress was so gorgeous, I knew I had to have the right bag to really make this look elegant and chic. I rented this beautiful nude Chanel from Trendlee and ended up wearing it with almost every outfit. I'm all for renting bags for events like this, because with two boys at home; who knows if I could ever buy a designer bag and not have it ruined. So, if you have an event coming up and are not wanting to buy an expensive bag to go with your outfit; I would definitely suggest Trendlee. Use code KISSMEDARLING at checkout to receive 5% off your order! 

Hope you all have a fantastic week! Stay tuned for more NYFW outfits coming soon!

Dress: Lace Up Peplum Dress | Nude Heels | Nude Chanel Crossbody c/o Trendlee use code KISSMEDARLING for 5% off your next purchase | Venette Drop Earrings c/o Bauble Bar | Prada Sunglasses c/o Ditto Use code KISSMEDARLING for your first month subscription FREE



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png

Share:

1 comment

  1. This dress s beyond stunning on you! Super similar to my post from today :-) great minds think a like!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig