Monday, September 26, 2016

The Perfect Fall Sweater with Jenni Kayne



It's finally starting to feel like fall! The last few days I've woken up early with the kids and needed to grab a sweater before walking outside, which made me all sorts of excited for this beautiful season! I cannot wait for the leaves to start changing a little more here in New Jersey, because it is absolutely beautiful here this season. This cozy cashmere sweater from Jenni Kayne keeps me nice and warm on these chilly fall days and will be a fall staple. I paired it with these darling cognac flats, but it is also perfect for layering as well. Right now you can get 20% off your Jenni Kayne purchase by using code KMDJK20 at checkout. You guys, I'm talking the best quality fall/winter staples you will wear over and over again. Don't miss it, because the sale won't last long.



Happy Tuesday friends!

XOXO
Cashmere Striped Sweater c/o Jenni Kayne | Chambray Top | Denim (similar) | Cognac Flats c/o Jenni Kayne | Cognac Crossbody c/o Sole Society | Prada Sunglasses c/o DITTO

Thank you Jenni Kayne for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own. :)



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

3 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig