Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Goodnight Macaroon Holiday Sale

snow lodge outfit
Well, the gifts have been opened, the treats have been eaten (almost) and my stomach is full of turkey! I can't believe Christmas is over!! It was such a magical week with my little family celebrating this beautiful holiday, and living the magic of Christmas through our childrens eyes. I dare say there is nothing better.  

Right now there are so many amazing after Christmas Sales! Some items i've been eying for quite some time now are finally on sale, and some of my favorite wardrobe staples are on sale too! Right now Goodnight Macaroon is having an amazing After Christmas sale! Some of my favorite items i've been wearing on repeat are marked down to 40% off! Like this adorable ivory winter vest, and these Stuart Weitzman dupes I've been obsessed with. They fit just like the $800 version, without the hefty price tag. While you're there, make sure to check out their New Arrivals because they have some seriously cozy looking sweaters perfect for braving the cold.




Happy Shopping my friends! 

Make sure to check out some of the best After Christmas Sales HERE

XOXO
snow day outfit

black over the knee boots
black over the knee boots

criss cross sweater
blush pink sweater
lace up sweater

blush pink winter outfit

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig