Saturday, December 24, 2016

Our Home for the Holidays


holiday decor ideas


Merry Christmas eve! This time of year is simply magical for our family. I love all of the Christmas lights, the Christmas music, and the excuse to drink hot chocolate every day without feeling judged. Last year we had recently moved to New Jersey, and were in a temporary apartment until we could find a more permanent place to live. Times like that make me appreciate how fun it is to decorate for the holidays. There was/is still so much I wanted to do, but man this month has gone by lightning fast! I swear it gets faster and faster every year! For the past 5 years i've always kept our holiday decor very neutral with gold, silver, and white theme. It always turned out beautiful, but this year I wanted a change. I decided to add some classic holiday red into our decor, and absolutely love it. Because I wanted to switch out our pillows; I decided to switch out our Minted artwork, and put up this mirror in its place. It instantly gave the room a more cozy feel, which was obviously perfect for this time of year. I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas! 
XOXO


Best Christmas Decor Ideas

Best Classic Christmas Decorations
Best Christmas Decor
best christmas decorations
Christmas home
Best Christmas Decorations
Christmas decor





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig