Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Tree Farm Outfits with Payless Shoes


Christmas Family photo outfits
I remember as a child, my absolute favorite time of year was Christmas. One year I begged my mom every day for a Christmas tree. During that time she was working 60+ hours a week trying to make ends meet, so buying a Christmas tree was the least of her worries. However, she knew how badly I wanted one. One night after a long day at work, she woke me up and whispered, "would you like to go pick out a Christmas tree with me?" I remember feeling so excited as she put on my shoes and layered my pajamas with a warm coat. Im the fourth child of five kids, so a night out with just my mom was a big treat. We barely made it to the tree lot before it was closing for the night, and we chose the most beautiful tree together. It was such a magical feeling, and one i'll never forget. Now every year when I smell that beautiful fresh pine scent, it brings me right back to that night. 




Because of this, I have always tried to keep the spirit of Christmas in our home and in what we do. This year we decided to take the kids to our local tree farm, to choose their very own Christmas tree. They were so excited and took a good hour or so to finally decide on the perfect one. I was happy to be wearing these new sprinkle boots from Payless shoes. It had rained the day before, so I needed something that would keep my feet dry and warm. These did the trick perfectly, and are just too adorable. Plus, they are currently on sale for a killer deal! Make sure to check out their other Rain Boots, they have some awesome sales going on right now.

The boys ended up choosing a tiny little Fraser Fir, and decorated it for our downstairs living room.  Having kids during this season is always so special, because its like experiencing the magic of Christmas all over again. I now understand how my mom felt that night, taking me to buy a Christmas tree. It's a beautiful feeling to see your kids faces light up with excitement!



What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Leave a comment below, id love to hear.

XOXO
Holiday Family Photo Outfits
Christmas Tree Farm family photos
Holiday Family Photos
Holiday Family Photos Outfit
Holiday Family Photo Outfits

Boys Outfits:
 Sweaters: Fair Isle Moose Sweater and Red Moose Sweater c/o Janie and Jack | Plaid Poplin Shirts c/o Janie and Jack | Kids Hunter Boots Red and Green | Faux Fur Lined Trapper Hat

Thank you Payless shoes for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own. 







Share:

2 comments

  1. Those booties are so cute . Payless is my go to place to find deals in shoes
    X,abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payless has the cutest shoes for the family! What a sweet memory of your mom. Almost, made me cry. Her heart reminds me of my mother's.
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig