Saturday, December 10, 2016

Side Slit Crewneck Red Plaid Sweater


Best Holiday outfits for women


Id have to say one of my favorite parts about this season is the endless amount of sweaters and layers I can throw together. So, when you find an adorable sweater with built in button up; it's a win win! This darling crew neck plaid sweater from Goodnight Macaroon is one of my favorites. I love the pop of plaid, and that it makes outfit planning that much easier. Not to mention, its so cozy and perfect for dressing up or even throwing on sneakers with. Right now you can get up to 50% off with code MERRY50 at checkout!  


I paired it with a simple red pom pom beanie, and these gorgeous Stuart Weitzman Over the Knee dupes I'm kinda obsessed with! Oh, and can we just talk about this perfect holiday bracelet from my good friends shop, Brooke Rohm Designs. You guys, it is SO pretty! I wish I could have gotten a video of how much it sparkles, because it truly is an eye catcher and makes the perfect holiday gift. I plan on wearing mine to a few holiday parties as well. Make sure to stop by her shop on instagram, you can order by placing a comment and she'll get back to you right away. She's so sweet and you won't be disappointed with the product.

I hope you all had a wonderful week! Happy Holidays!
Best Holiday Outfits 2016
Red Plaid Sweater
MZ Wallace Holiday Sale
Best Holiday Outfits for women
Best Statement Jewelry
Black over the knee boots
Black Over the knee boots





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig