Sunday, December 4, 2016

MZ Wallace Black Chelsea Tote Holiday Sale

Best Holiday Sales 2016
Hello there friends! Today I am thrilled to be working with MZ Wallace to present their 12 days of deals! Today is Day 4, and they are marking down this adorable Chelsea Tote and other select Black Bedford styles. 




The Chelseas come in regular, small, and large sizes. They are perfect on its own for everyday wear, or as a second bag when you need to carry a bit more. I adore the new updated design, with the Italian leather handles and comfortable shoulder drop. If thats not enough, they also have a cross body strap, and an exterior zippered pocket for easy access when you need it.

Right now is the perfect time to buy for your loved ones, while these beautiful bags are on sale. They make the perfect holiday gift! I have been a huge fan of MZ Wallace for quite some time, because their bags are amazing quality and fit so much. I wear my Metro Backpack almost every day while out with my kids running around. These bags are perfect for moms, athletes, or if you just really want a good quality bag you'll wear over and over. 

Can you all believe we are already into our first week of December? Have you gotten a dent in your holiday shopping? I still have so much more to do! 

Hope you all are having a wonderful (and relaxing) Sunday! 

XOXO
MZ Wallace Holiday Sale
Black Chelsea Tote
MZ Wallace Holiday Sale



Thank you MZ Wallace for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit, such a great tote!!

    Krystin
    www.girlinbetsey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great everyday bag, it would also make a good gift for the girl on the go.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig