Monday, July 27, 2015

A Day At The Beach...

Todays post is all about fun in the sun, especially at the beach! A few days ago, my husband and I took the kids to Point Pleasant Beach and it was a total blast!  I wore my new favorite swim coverup from Les Neo Bourgeoises. You guys, I'm obsessed. When it first arrived I swear it smelt like fresh strawberries and bananas. I also received this gorgeous off the shoulder coverup, and about died when I tried it on. I cannot wait to show you all how cute it is!  Plus, the two tone ombre pink is adorable and I love the sleeves. When I saw this yellow building I knew I had to have my husband snap a picture. I know the pineapple trend is a little overkill and so cliche, but you guys; BRIGHT YELLOW WALL, pink dress, pink sunglasses, I pretty much had to! I wore it over this adorable swimsuit from Kortni Jeane. If you haven't checked them out yet, you should. Darling and modest swimsuits for a great price. I mean this number has to be one of the cutest swimsuits I've ever seen! I promise you will not be dissapointed.

Back to our day at the beach- I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with Point Pleasant. Once we walked in I noticed there was a Carnival right on the boardwalk with tons of rides for the kids. Then further down was arcades, adorable ice cream parlors and shops, jugglers and clowns blowing up balloons for the kids, and so much more! Cayman and Beckham were in absolute heaven! Hence not a single photo of them looking at the camera, they were too excited about everything around them. Haha The beach was perfect for small kids. The waves formed really small, and you didn't have to go very far out to catch one. Our littlest Beckham has always been a little dare devil and has no sense of fear. Finally Skyler (my husband) started to hold him over the small waves, and once it was safe enough and he was touching the shore, he would let him go and let the wave slowly push him further to shore. Beckham thought it was the coolest thing in the world. He laughed and laughed, and when the tide pulled back; daddy would pick him up and do it all over again. Cayman on the other hand is terrified of sharks like his mama, and would only go a few steps in (good boy!) 

Sorry there are so many photos, I usually try and stick to five, but this post is one of my favorites. It really captures the relationship Skyler has with our kids. I always say I have three kids including my husband, because he is such a kid at heart. Haha I love that he takes the time to get down to their level, and plays with them like he's a kid too. I adore their relationship, and am so grateful they have a daddy who loves them so much! <3 <3 

Make sure to check out my other Beach Essential favorites HERE! Happy Monday Friends! XOXO


Beach Coverup: c/o Les Neo Bourgeoises | Swimsuit:c/o  Kortni Jeane bottoms here (runs slightly big, size down) |  Floppy Hat | Sunglasses: c/o Endless Envy | Bracelets: c/o Itchelita Jewelry

Make sure to check out my other Beach Essential Favorites here





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

28 comments

  1. so in love with your pics

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, South Africa, Provence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always stunning. That is all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look like you are having a time of your life! love your swim suit


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the swimsuit and your cover up!

    Tiffany Ima
    htttp://tiffanyima.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun, bright pictures! And your swimsuit is the best!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bathing suit is such a beautiful style. These photos are all so fantastic! :) Have a terrific week!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Ephesus.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bathing suit is such a beautiful style. These photos are all so fantastic! :) Have a terrific week!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Ephesus.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a HOT HOT momma!! You look absolutely beautiful. Great photos, and love love your tunic!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a FUN post, Bethany! Your boys are the cutest! This looks like such a great day and I love your high-waisted bikini!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your swimsuit! You look amazing! It looks like you guys had so much fun :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much girl! Means a lot coming from you!

      Delete
  12. Awe that is so cute! Love the pics. And that bathing suit is so freaking cute!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, super cute swimsuit! Second, I LOVE all the pink! Pink is my favorite :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so amazing! I love that pink dress!!


    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig