Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Gingham Gal...

It has now been about four months since we moved to New Jersey, and I have to say its definitely been a culture shock. I've learned a lot about what I love/hate about this place, but id have to say I'm liking it more than I thought. I've met some amazing people here, and every time I go to the park with my kids I always make a new friend. The conversations are always meaningful and leave me feeling better than when I came. I've decided that everyone in NJ must tell people its horrible in order to keep others out. I swear its a big conspiracy. haha I think its safe to say we are all settling in here great. :)

On another note- Gingham print has always been a favorite of mine no matter what the season. I tend to gravitate towards it quite often, especially in the warmer months. We go to the Frelinghuysen Arboretum quite frequently. The grounds are beautiful and its a great place for a picnic with the family. I thought this outfit was so perfect for quiet picnic (who am I kidkidding, its never quiet with my kids). Every time we do pictures here I ditch the heels afterward and we have a little picnic with the kids, and let them run around. I would definitely suggest it to anyone who appreciates things like this. :)

Happy Wednesday! XOXO

Gingham Button Down: Similar | Skirt: c/o Chicwish | Heels: Steve Madden | Hat: Target


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

47 comments

  1. beautiful outfit, your skirt is lovely
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this great summer time look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt, and the picture of you holding your husband's hand (I assume it is your husband), is the sweetest picture ever!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah yes its my husband. :) That you so much! Means a lot!

      Delete
  4. such a cute look, love your shoes

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Marseille, South Africa, Hawaii...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great styling of the gingham shirt with the cut out skirt! Love the photo of you holding hands.

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty, I love your gingham top with that skirt
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. wow! Thank you! Means a lot coming from you. <3 <3

      Delete
  8. Perfect look! I love this skirt, it looks so chic!

    Furore Magazine | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable and so perfect for the holiday weekend!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful look! I adore the mix of prints and textures.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous look, you look amazing!

    Style by Avery

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you are assimilating to New Jersey! I used to live there and everyone is so friendly! I'm sure it will feel like home soon :)

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never would have thought to wear gingham and lace together, but I'm loving the combo here! Super cute and chic.
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just checked out your blog and am IN LOVE!!! New follower. <3 <3

      Delete
  14. Love that checkered blouse!! :)
       
    Looking very pretty in that outfit! :)
       
    Twitter | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bethany you look amazing, and what a beautiful look. In love with that skit. Also adoring your new hair.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this Bethany! You could wear this outfit to so many different occasions. And I totally understand, I often get these romantical idea of family activities with the kids and they just end up becoming loud and silly:)

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Right? It always goes better in my head. Thank you!

      Delete
  17. Beautiful photos! And you're so brave moving to a new city like that... I hope it continues to go well!
    April xx

    APRIL ROSE PENGILLY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing says Summer quite like gingham and your outfit is perfect for a dressy Summer night!
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! I love your look! *-* Kisses from Barcelona! :*

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mix of the gingham and the white lace is too cute! You look gorgeous! I'm glad you like your new hometown too

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this look! Such a fun skirt ☺

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi love! I hope you had a great weekend! You look absolutely beautiful today, as always! You always put such nice outfits together!
    Sending you much love & I hope your Monday is as marvelous like you!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig