Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hello, September...

Is it really already September? I think I'm still in denial! Fall shopping is now in full force and I'm having way too much fun! Have any of you shopped the summer clearance sales at Nordstrom yet? If not- id highly suggest it! See my top picks below.

On another note. Have any of you ever worn something to a party or event and then later looked at pictures and thought, "what was I thinking wearing that!?' Well, as I was going through these images I couldn't help but laugh, because these sunglasses kinda make me look like an alien. Its fine; ill just go with it, because the rest of the outfit is pretty cute if you ask me. hah I mean, olive green denim? Im in love! I had been looking for the perfect pair for a while now, and was thrilled when I found some at Windsor. Oh, and guess what? They are only $27!!! I paired them with this adorable blouse from Pleione and decided to spice things up and mix prints with some leopard heels. This outfit is perfect for fall transition. Just throw on some boots and a jacket when it starts to get chilly, and you're good to go! I hope you all had a fantastic Labor Day weekend. xoxo


Blouse: c/o Pleione  | Jacket: c/o Pink Blush  | Denim: c/o Windsor  ONLY $26.90!! | Bag: c/o Shopbop craving a blush watch to pair with it | Heels: similar craving these | Necklace: c/o Socal Gems

Share:

22 comments

  1. Yes.. I'm also sort of surprised that June/July and August have flown by so fast! :)

    You look great in this outfit! Love those animal print shoes! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that bag! ahhh!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burgundy looks great on you! The pop of leopard print is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing in burgundy! And I love your blush tote!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those olive demin pants look soo adorable on you! And I'm in love with anything and everything 'blush' colored these days. Great fall look!

    http://www.lavendersblush.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look so chic and classy, I love this outfit. You look absolutely amazing. I really like the bag. :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/09/felling-like-business-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, perfect transitioning outfit. I LOVE these fall colors and your purse with the pop of blush is fantastic and fresh!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in this outfit! The jacket and shirt are beautiful! Yay for cooler weather!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes and your Tory Burch tote!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig