Saturday, September 5, 2015

Labor Day Sales!

Holy cow you guys! Can you believe its already Labor Day weekend? Where has the time gone? I've spent the last three hours shopping some of the best sales, the Nordstrom sale of course is one of my favorites. I also love J Crews selection this year as well because one of my favorite coats for winter is finally on sale again for only $120!! Im ecstatic! 

Please Note: This style guide is all shoppable, so click on the item you like to be taken right to the retailers website. :)

Saks Fifth Avenue, up to 75% off!

River Island, 25% off site wide with code LABOR2515

2020 Ave, $20 off $100 with code LABORDAY2015

Nasty Gal, Extra 30% off sale

Hotels.com, $50 off when you spend $300 or more, code: labor 50

Bluefly, Over 5,000 styles up to 90% off

Banana Republic, 40% off your purchase code BRFALL ends 9/8

J.Crew Factory, 50% off everything 

BaubleBar, 50- 60% off select styles 

Kate Spade, 25% off all sale items. Code- Delight through 9/7

Gap, 40% off everything

Old Navy, up to 60% off everything

Madewell, 30% off fall essentials

J.Crew, 30% off your order of $125+ Code: GETSHOPPING ends 9/9

LOFT, 30% off Fall arrivals 

Ann Taylor, 50% off Select Full Price and all Sales Styles with code HAPPY50. 9/3-9/6




or shop more of my favorites below! 



Share:

15 comments

  1. So many sales! Have a great weekend.

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH great sale picks! I think I need the J. Crew Factory puffer vest in every single color.


    Have a great weekend!
    xo, Shelby
    www.prettyinthepines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great sales this weekend and I Iove that overcoat!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know the time flew by so quickly, but who doesn't love a great sale, shopping!
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So crazy that summer is almost over! But thank you for sharing these sales!!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a interesting blog post my Dear !:) I really like to read your news !
    Please help me with collaboration and clickHere <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh that is so nice deals...great blog
    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear,
    I totally love these images and your style is pretty awesome!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig