Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall Florals

I absolutely adore floral print, and want to wear it all year! However, florals can be hard to find in the colder months. It's just much more appropriate in the spring/summer. So of course the second I laid eyes on this adorable floral dress from West Kei thats perfect for fall, I had to have it. This dress is probably one of my favorites. It is beyond flattering in all of the right places, and I love the way it flows as I walk.  You can purchase West Kei clothing at Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus, and other high end retail shops. Their clothing is not only adorable, but the quality is also great. I promise you will love their clothes! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! Oh, and happy Fri-YAY tomorrow!

XOXO

Dress: c/o West Kei  | Heels | Bag: c/o Shopbop | Necklace:c/o Bip & Bop

Share:

9 comments

  1. This sounds so cool, I didn’t know this brand before!
    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful dress! Love it! The print and colors look great on you! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! This is indeed a perfect floral dress for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty and dreamy dress! Super romantic! :)

    Love the way it flows! Love the shoes with the dress too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab maxi dress. I love floral maxis too! And the hi-lo hem in your dress is a fab detail!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is amazing! I'm not typically a floral type girl.. but I love this one!!!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig