Monday, September 28, 2015

Mixing Prints and Textures

During Fashion Week I had the opportunity to stop by the Now and Zen public relations showroom. I couldn't believe the amount of stunning clothes and accessories they had there. We were also able to pick out a few outfits to wear during the week, and of course I had to wear this absolutely darling jacket and peplum. I love mixing prints and textures, and when they seemingly flow together it makes for an outfit that stands out above the rest. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Happy Monday!

XOXO

Peplum: Porte Mode | Jacket: Porte Mode | Denim: c/o Piperstreet | Heels: Urbanog | Crossbody
Share:

17 comments

  1. I love this! Those shoes are so pretty and I just love the coat and top! So so pretty.
    Happy Monday
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite looks to date of yours! That sweater and top both look vintage and your heels are all kinds of fabulous!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning outfit! This jacket is so unique, I'm in love!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern mixing. So stylish!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heels were my absolute favorite. Great choice!

    Andrea - http://www.casadegarcia.co

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig