Sunday, September 20, 2015

NYFW Day 4

I am a firm believer that certain wardrobe colors go better with certain hair colors. I love blondes in black, and brunettes in white. Which brings me to my next point, its still in the 80's here in NJ and this, "no white after labor day" rule is just not sitting well with me. I've always hated this rule. Its still hot most places in September, and sometimes even October. Why say goodbye to all of your white? It limits your wardrobe and is pointless! So, because I love wearing white; I broke the rules at fashion week and wore this adorable white dress exploring and shopping one morning. The outfit I had planned for a show and the Rstyle party accidentally got stained, so I had to make a last minute trip to Bloomingdales that morning. It was chaos! 

Also, a little disclaimer- I wore this outfit in NY, but didn't have time to get pictures taken in it. So, I recreated the outfit and my amazing husband took images for me downtown. :) hehe

Dress: almost identical here, and here | Hat | Clutch  |  Booties | Necklace


Shoe & Tell Watch Out for the Woestman'sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday
Share:

8 comments

  1. Adorable hat! I need to get more hats. I am really drawn to them lately.

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Love that white dress, perfect for the hot weather still :)

    -Lily from www.withlovelilyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit!
    Xo Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous in white! totally need those boots too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not ready to give up my whites either! I hope to meet you the next go-around in New York :-)

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig