Thursday, September 17, 2015

NYFW: Part One

Happy Friday! Well, if you hadn't noticed already; I've been really horrible at blogging this month. I have been busy getting my oldest ready and signed up for school, had family come into town, went on a family vacation to Atlantic City, and then I left for NYFW. It feels so good to finally be back home and in our routine again. 

If you follow me on instagram or snapchat (bethanyd87), you know that I spent the last week in New York for Fashion Week. I have to say it was such a memorable experience. The lifestyle there, the vibe, the people, everything was just so different from what I am used to. I met some amazing fellow bloggers there, who I know I will have as lifelong friends. It was a really great experience, and one that I hope to have again every year. I changed mid day and wore this jumpsuit to a Ryan Roche presentation, the Vogue magazine party, and to dinner with friends later that night. I wanted something polished yet chic, and this outfit fit the bill perfectly. I loved that it was a culotte jumpsuit vs. a regular trouser pant. I thought it gave it a little more of a unique look, which I loved. I hope you all love it as much as I did.

XOXO


Jumpsuit also available in petite | Blazer ON SALE |  Heels | Sunglasses | Clutch Borrowed :) 



Share:

14 comments

  1. So cute ! Classic and trendy at the same time!
    ~Rose
    http://babiesandbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. That white jumpsuit is stellar!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am craving that YSL bag! You look amazing!

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this outfit is perfection! You definitely look like a NYFW rockstar in these gorgeous photos. I hope one day I'll get to go to NYFW.. sounds like a blast!

    xo, Shelby
    www.prettyinthepines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You will have to make the trip, it really is such a great experience. :)

      Delete
  5. Like a power business woman... so spectacular in that jumpsuit! :)

    Love those white heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! so perfect for work!!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    https://madforfashionforless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig