Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Valentines Day outfit

Happy month of love! If you didn't notice, I have been terrible about blogging lately. Life has just been a bit busy, but I'm going to get back on track! First on the agenda, a Valentines Day look. February is one of my favorite months, because really who wouldn't love a holiday dedicated to showing your loved ones how much they mean to you? I mean, you don't really need a holiday to do this; but its always fun to get chocolates, and make sugar cookies with a totally reasonable excuse! :) I wanted my husband/Valentine to be in these photos, but being the great man he is; he was the one taking these photos. I hope you all love this look as much as I do. I still cant get over how much I adore this coat, I think we were made for each other! 

Hope you are all having a great week!
XOXO



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

13 comments

  1. You look stunning.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with this whole look! It is perfect for Valentine's Day!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beyond perfect! Love the dress, the heels, and that coat is INCREDIBLE!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect look!

    Love,
    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful look!

    www.marinasummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This red dress is purely stunning! Love it with the matching red lips!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had seen the dress and the heels before! Still love how you look in them! :)

    Love the coat too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is everything. Such a beautiful piece to style!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig