Monday, February 22, 2016

NYFW Day 2 || Featuring Adrianna Papell

The second day of NYFW was one of my favorites. We woke up early to make it to the Tadashi Shoji runway show, and it did not disappoint. I've loved his line for a while now, and have purchased a few dresses for my husbands work events. So, as you can imagine; it was a little surreal being able to sit and watch up close as his new designs flooded the runway. It gave me a whole new appreciation for his work and what really goes into it. Later that day we had a few meetings, met with Yosi Samra, ate a big dinner at Carmines (if you're ever in NY, you MUST go there) and ended the night with Francesca Liberatore. I wore this darling sequin cocktail dress from Adrianna Papell, and dressed it down with an extra edgy faux leather jacket. I thought it was appropriate for our busy day, and never felt too dressed up or dressed down. The ombre sequin detailing had me with major heart eyes the second I saw it. <3

I hope you all are enjoying the start of a new week. Happy Monday!

XOXO

Jacket: old, similar style/fit here & here | Dress: c/o Adrianna Papell | Crossbody | Boots: similar style  | Fleece lined tights | Sunglasses: Linda Farrow c/o Dittos (use code KISSMEDARLING for your first month subscription FREE!) | Gloves


 Some of my favorites from Tadashi Shoji (taken by my SIL Diane from Diane Kris Photography)


Me, Kaitlin, and Yael after the show :)




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

7 comments

  1. I absolutely love everything about this outfit! Your dress is stunning and I love how you went with a red lip. You look gorgeous! The whole experience sounds amazing! I'd love to go someday. :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chic ensemble! I love this jacket and your sparkle dress is totally fabulous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning! I love that black leather jacket paired with the sequence dress! I have been pairing my black leather jacket with everythingggg lately- dresses to jeans, you name it! Looks like you had the best time at NYFW!
    Xo, Tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the edginess paired with the sparkles! What an amazing experience!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I am so in love with that dress! Silver and black sequins perfect!! So jealous that you got to go to NYFW!
    -Beth
    http://bandgsparrow.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-eight-eleven-boutique.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! Love the dress!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had so much fun with you that day and the other days we got to spend together also!! Love you! xx yael

    www.yaelsteren.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig