Saturday, February 27, 2016

Day 4 NYFW || Layers of Blush Pink

As NYFW was coming close to an end, I was starting to get a little bored of my normal black outfits. So, I threw on my favorite blush pink coat and layered it with shades of soft pink. When Pantone announced that one of the colors of the year was Rose Quartz, I almost felt a little giddy. It is so close to blush and easily pairs with pastel colors. Im all about soft colors all year, so this was great news for me. In fact, the cross body bag I'm wearing here is rose quartz (probably one of my favorite purchases in a while). This day was my sister in laws last day in NYC, so we spent the day exploring and of course stopping to eat at the best restaurants and bakeries. It was a much needed break from the craziness of the days before. We woke up early and got a big breakfast, took a cab to the Rockefeller Center, and later ended up at Central Park and walked around there for a bit. It was a great day, but lets be honest here; the food was the best part! If you are ever in NYC and love cookies as much as I do, you must stop by Levain Bakery. Imagine the most delicious, soft, ooey gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie you've ever tried, and its 4x the size! Pure heaven I tell ya, pure heaven! Anyway, I hope you all had a great week! Stay tuned for Monday Must haves coming soon! 

XOXO

Coat | Sweater | Denim | Boots also sold here | Kate Spade Crossbody also sold in this color | Beanie similar here |  Gloves ON SALE

Imagines by The Real H.B. Media! She's amazing!




Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a chic combo, your blush coat is perfect (I just bought a similar one)! Love the feminine vibes.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your boots and your pink coat! All of your outfits from fashion week so far have been absolutely amazing! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig