Wednesday, February 24, 2016

NYFW DAY 3 || FUR ZIPPED CAPE

On the third day of Fashion Week, the temperature hit a record low. They said it was the coldest its been in over 100 years. Wowzas! Fortunately, having been to Alaska and lived in Minnesota for one of their worst winters; I actually didn't think it was that bad. That day we attended the Sarah Seven Presentation and Later that day went to the Leanne Marshall show. Mixed in with a few showrooms, meetings, and of course stopping to eat in between (because NYC has the best food you could possibly imagine!). I can't even put into words how much I adored the Leanne Marshall collection this year. Last year I was in awe at how beautiful her gowns were, but this year it blew me away! 

This fur cape kept me warm the entire day, and is probably one of my favorite purchases for Fashion Week. The best part is that its on sale! So, if you're on the East Coast like me and still have snow to look forward to, or if you want the perfect addition to your closet for next year, id definitely take advantage of this sale! My fringe booties were the final touch. I've had my eye on these beauties for a while, and decided to just go for it. Im such a sucker for fringe, but can you blame me? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this look and are enjoying your week.

Happy Wednesday! 
XOXO

Cape On Sale | Sweater | Denim | Booties | Crossbody old, LOVE this Similar Style | Gloves | Sunglasses: c/o rental from Ditto Use code KISSMEDARLING for your first month subscription FREE!

One of my favorites from Leanne Marshall



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your boots and your coat!! Such gorgeous statement pieces! :)

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond beautiful! I love your heels - they look perfect with your outfit.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig