Sunday, June 22, 2014

Feeling Cobalt Blue...

I was asked the other day by a reporter, which color I thought could be worn all year long. One color that stuck out was COBALT blue. It is such a fun and bold color. Wear it with white in the summer, or as a coat or top with black faux leather skinnies in the winter. Cobalt blue is my go to color all year around. :) I paired this outfit with one of my favorite statement pieces from Apple Of My Eye Jewelry. I love me some fan fringe. ;)


As a mom of two, I bring my diaper bag everywhere. Nice purses are a special occasion. So, I thought id feature my diaper bag. I love that it doesn't actually look like a diaper bag, so I can wear it anywhere. I've had it for almost 3 years now, and I still love it. The Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake collection is the best! I bring this bad boy with me everywhere, and people still comment on how "cute my purse is."




This little man is Beckham. He was born 13 weeks early and definitely gave his daddy and I a scare. He spent 3 months in the NICU, and for the first few days they told us to say our goodbyes. He held on and is still here, happy and healthy. I could not be more grateful for him and the example he has shown our family of faith and hope. He is my hero, and the bravest little boy I know. He has taught me to follow my dreams, because life is short and we may never get the opportunity again. So, here he is. Beckham Luke, making his big debut on Kiss Me Darling! Couldn't love this boy more if I tried.


Top: F21 | Pants: Gap | Heels: Alloy | Belt: J.Crew Factory | Hat: F21 | Diaper Bag: Layla Grace | Sunnies: F21 | Necklace: Apple Of My Eye Jewelry | Bracelets: Apple Of My Eye Jewelry , Banana Republic  | Rings: Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Also, we are doing a HUGE giveaway on Monday with all 5 of our sponsors. You will not want to miss this one. Here is a little preview of one item we will be giving away. :) The J Crew Inspired mint crystal bee necklace by Fancy Frills. If you love this piece as much as I do, you will definitely want to enter this giveaway! Have a great weekend!


Photos taken by the lovely Diane Kris Photography
Share:

8 comments

  1. Cute cute cute! Love that little Beckham. You look gorgeous, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! You are absolutely gorgeous, and Beckham is as cute as he can be. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and you look great, loved seeing Beckham !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit and the debut of the little one! gorgeous pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, he is so adorable!
    Also, I love this look and I'm your newest follower :)

    xo,
    -Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a little handsome boy! Both look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are both stunning, mom and son. I love your blog and entered the giveaway. I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone, you are all too sweet! We love all of the support, please share our blog with your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig