Thursday, June 5, 2014

Swimsuit Season

Well, its officially swimsuit season! Im not so sure my body is quite ready for it (I need to hit up the gym a bit more!) but my wardrobe sure is. Well, my swimsuit wardrobe anyway. This adorable one piece from Piper Street will be a go-to this summer. It's comfy, flattering, and very fashionable. I love the color blocking from the front to back, and how the straps are wide which makes it so much more comfortable around my neck. Every girl needs a suit like this for summer, oh and did I mention there's a striped version? <3 Check out Piper Street for the most adorable swimsuits, clothes, shoes, and accessories. I promise you won't regret it. 

Share:

9 comments

  1. This is adorable. Where is this??!
    It looks like a beachy desert. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually at the salt flats in Utah! Are you from Utah? If so, these were taken right next to the great saltair! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute suit! But, your body looks great... if you think you need to work out, i am in trouble!
    xo, Lauryn
    Ambiguously Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the suit! Very cute with the kimono cover-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable look, seriously in love with this post! Love your blog!

    -Ann
    www.stepinsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kimono with the suit! Perfect beach look! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute beach look!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous beach suit and cover-up! Those sandals are FAB :)

    <3Ash
    Profoundly Ash
    Ginny Blues

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig