Monday, June 2, 2014

Gold Crush

Happy first day of June! I cannot believe May is over, and summer is in full swing! It time for hot summer days sipping lemonade and getting your tan on! Except for mine, which will be spent chasing two little boys around at splash pads and cleaning up the lemonade they spilled all over the carpet! haha 


If you haven't noticed by now, I'm obsessed with gold. Poppy and Dot sent me this adorable top for review a while ago, and i've been dying to feature it! It is probably one of my favorite tops in my closet right now, and I'm not exaggerating. I chose to pair it with light blue denim this time around, but have also worn them with white skinnies and it was equally adorable that way too! Oh, and it matches so perfectly with my new gold sequin clutch from Marilyn & Beverlys.  You guys, you need to check out this site! If you are a fashionista like me, you will not be disappointed! 

Share:

14 comments

  1. Glitz, glam & classic chic. I love the studded pumps. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek Iove this!! I'm all for the glitter shouldered tees! Love the colors too
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! That top is gorgeous with all the glitter!

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! I love this gold accent top!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous, and I'm loving the blush pink and gold pairing! I'm obsessed with gold too, so this tee is definitely going on my wish list. I love how you styled it with jeans and rockstud heels too...chic!

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh my gosh, I love that top! Such a great combo of dressed up and casual :) Also, your jeans look like they fit you *perfectly*

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, and I just realized after clicking on the link for the jeans that I already complimented you on the fit the last time you wore them! They are sold out in my size though, mreh :/

      Delete
  7. wow that top is amazing! Love the gold sleeves, this outfit looks perfect for a night out!

    carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog on Bloglovin' and I have to say, I'm a huge fan of of your style! So cute! I can't wait to see more of your looks.

    http://www.regallysoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not heard of Poppy and Dot before. I've just had a look, they have some gorgous clothes, great prices! I love the gold on your top and your shoes are a bit like Valentinos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sexy vibe to this look. Your heels look so great with those jeans :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been dying to track down a top like this! So pretty, love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig