Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Days at the Pool

With the 4th of July just around the corner, and summer days getting warmer, im finding myself in a swimsuit more often than not. My boys and I have way too much fun goofing off in the pool and soaking up the sunshine! Luckily, Scribbles & Stripes sent me this adorable swimsuit to feature. Let me just say, its probably one of my favorites and SO perfect for the 4th of July! I love the high waisted vintage inspired bottoms, and the top is very flattering with great support. If you follow me on instagram, i've posted pictures of this swimsuit at least 4 times. Thats how much I love it! It comes with a pink or a red top, and they are equally cute. I promise you- this swimsuit will not disappoint. Oh, and did I mention it's only $19.99?! Hurry and grab yours before they are gone!

Also, don't forget to enter the $500 Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway here!!


Swimsuit: C/O Scribbles & Stripes | Sunnies: Target | Cayman & Beckhams swim trunks: Target

Happy Wednesday ya'll!! If you plan on spending your day at the pool like me, remember to be SAFE!!!

Share:

7 comments

  1. Love the retro inspired suit - so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest swimsuit like ever!!!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! That's a great price for a swim suit!

    I found you through the Style Sessions link up.

    Jess
    CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of Wonder Woman in your bikini! You look absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH-em-gee! This suit is just perfection! Love it.

    Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That suit is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I am having a mild obsession with red, white, and blue things right now...Can not wait until the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That swimsuit is perfection! Just my style :)

    xoxo
    Rachel
    www.blondewithachanse.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig