Monday, June 9, 2014

Boho Style featuring Savoir-Faire

When it comes to summers in Tennessee, the humidity can definitely get to you. The thought of wearing tight denim makes me nauseous. Luckily, gypsy pants from Savoir-Faire are stylish and perfect for hot summer days! They are lightweight and flowly so it allows your legs to breathe a little. These adorable pants are my go to this summer, and you just can't beat the floral print. Im in love. Not to mention, this matching bag and necklace are beyond gorgeous. I was impressed by the amazing quality of both. The bag is perfect size and actually has pretty good storage room for this busy mom, and the necklace is even prettier in person. I hope you all love this outfit as much as I do, it is by far one of my favorites! Make sure to check out their blog here for some awesome outfits ideas and inspiration! XOXO


Top: F21 old | Bottoms: C/O Savoir Faire | Necklace: C/O Savoir-Faire | Booties: Charlotte Russe | Bag: C/O Savoir-Faire | Bracelets: Initial Bangles C/O Ellies Sparkles | Hat: Target in stores

Beckhams Outfit: All Items BabyGap

Don't forget to check out my Instagram giveaway going on NOW for your pair of gorgeous leopard flats!!



Share:

6 comments

  1. Great outfit! Chic yet comfortable.
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this look! I am all about print pants for summer, & may need to get this pair! Also your son is adorable!!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site looks amazing and I love those pants, I think my tighs are too big for them though, lol. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! Love your style at the first look :)

    modimelodi | A blog by Moudy

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig