Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Day at the Park featuring Tink & Key

Who else is loving the baseball tee trend? I know I am, especially when I can dress my boys in them!  Tink & Key truly outdid themselves with they designed this adorable number. I love the saying "miracle baby." Every baby is a miracle in my eyes, and having had both of my boys 13 weeks early I believe that even more so. These tees are perfect for summer and days out at the park, at a baseball game, or even just lounging at home. Want to hear the best part? They are ON SALE for only $14.99 shipped TODAY ONLY!! Oh, and did I mention they have adorable girl versions too? Im in love!! Visit Tink & Key to grab your little ones one (or two) before they are gone! 
Share:

1 comment

  1. He's totally adorable! :) What a cutie pie.

    Nell
    dailymomstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig