Monday, June 23, 2014

Lace Floral Dress

If you read through my blog, you'll notice a trend. I become obsessed with a certain trend, color, or print, and then wear it all the time for a couple months. Then I find something new, and start the whole cycle all over again. Right now, my obsession is lace, crochet, eyelet, and floral cutout tops, dresses, etc. So as you can imagine, I instantly feel in love with this floral cut out lace dress from C/O Oasap. I love the vibrant pops of color, and the intricate lace cutout detailing throughout. The moment I saw it online, I was convinced everyone in the world was looking at it that same time, so I needed to order it RIGHT AWAY! Right after, I realized it might be too short and wanted to cry. When it arrived I tried it on and fell in love. It was so adorable on, but the length was just a bit too short. Luckily, I had the perfect pencil skirt that matched the dress perfectly and gave it a little length. I actually like it even better now, and it looks like its apart of the dress! Hooray!!! I hope you all have a fantastic Monday and enjoy the sunshine!



Share:

17 comments

  1. Hi,

    Just popping over from Still being Molly's blog hop.

    Loving the dress. the design is stunning. And with the little flash of the pencil skirt it looks a perfect length.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different floral prints together!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! Love the floral mixes!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great floral dress! The blue bag gives the outfit that extra pop! Beautiful.

    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't normally want a blue bag but that one is amazing.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun dress!! I love the colors so many fun styling options!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print and texture of that dress is fabulous - I can see why you were so enamored. Pairing it with the pencil skirt was a brilliant idea. I thought at first it was just part of the dress, since they go so well together and it adds such a fun hemline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your dress, I love lace and florals. I love the colors in your dress and how you mixed it with a print in your shoes. The color in the bag also adds to the color
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is oh so pretty! Lovely. Visiting today via Funday Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress and love the accessories!
    -Beth
    www.heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is to die for! So cute!

    www.stylebysuzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The florals and blue handbag are the perfect combo. Such pretty color for summer!

    Looksforlovelies.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you are so very beautiful. I love everything about this look and the dress is super amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is beautiful and I love the shoes!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig